- Product Code: Shallaki
- Availability: In Stock
|2 Bottles||£ 26||
|3 Bottles||£ 24||
|4 Bottles||£ 22.5||
|5 Bottles||£ 22||
||Free Shipping + 10% Free Pills||
Rheumatoid arthritis is a condition which needs to be treated immediately when you are seeing the symptoms of it. If you are not treating it on time, then you will see that the joints are being damaged badly and the normal functioning of the joints is lost completely. That is one of the reasons why you are always told to get the treatment done when you are seeing the early symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis. If you are not aware of the basic symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis, then here is the list for you. You will have swollen and tender joints, you will experience stiffness in the joints which is more severe during the early mornings and also when you are inactive for a longer time. You will also experience high fever and also a loss in your weight. When you are having the early stage of this health issue, then it is going to attack just the smaller joints of your body like the toe joints, finger joints and hand joints. When the health issue is progressing, then you will see that ankles, knees, elbows, hips, wrists and shoulders are also going to be affected. For all these problems of rheumatoid arthritis, you should be using Shallaki, which is a completely safe and herbal medication.
This medicine Shallaki is a completely safe and effective medicine, which can be used by anyone who is having the problem of rheumatoid arthritis. You can also use this medicine for treating other health issues like joint care, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, soft tissue Fibrositis, back pain, Spondylitis and many other similar health conditions. You should talk to the doctor when you are planning to use this medicine for more than one health condition. The usage for different health issues is going to be different and you should know how to use it. If you are not using it in the right way, then you will have to face more and more health issues, apart from what you are already facing.
The action mechanism of this medicine is not known exactly, but it is definitely going to act as an anti inflammatory medicine and treat all the problems, which occur due to the weaker immune system. You will see that the pains start vanishing at the beginning and then your joints start functioning in the normal way without losing their basic functional properties. You should always talk to the doctor, if you are looking for much better understanding of the working mechanism of Shallaki medication. You are going to love its results for sure.
Now, if you have understood the complexity of the health issue rheumatoid arthritis, then you must have understood about the importance of taking the right dose for treating this health issue. Yes, you will have to be very careful about the dose of this medicine and make sure that you are not missing the points stated below.
- You should be taking the medicine daily, once or twice.
- You can take one to two 125 mg capsules every day.
- It is very important that you take the medicine every day at the same time.
- Do not break or open the capsules when you are taking the medicine, in order to see faster results. That may in turn reduce the effect of the medicine.
- This is an herbal medication and hence you will have to take the medicine with just lukewarm water only. Do not take it with juice or any other beverages.
- Do not decrease the dose or increase the dose, or you can talk to the doctor about getting a personalized dose.
Here is some useful storage information about this medicine Shillaki. If you are buying the medicine in bulk, usually this medicine is available in bottles of 100 capsules or so. That means, you should be storing the medicine in the right way and enjoy the benefits of the medicine.
- You should store the medicine in not higher than 28 degrees C to 32 degrees C.
- Keep the medicine away from kids, pregnant women, and breast feeding mothers.
- You should keep in cool place.
- Do not freeze the medicine and hence you should not be placing it in the freezer.
- Avoid direct sunlight and also hot substances to be placed near to the medicine.
- Do not keep the medicine in wet places as that can melt the medicine. You should also store the medicine in a clean place.
- Talk to the doctor about the dispose of the unused medicine, or you can talk to the pharmacist, but do not dispose it in the toilets.
Precautions to be taken while using this medication
You will have to gather this list of precautions for sure. The list of dosage is important, but the precautions to be taken while using Shillaki is also very important and you should definitely gather this information, else you will end up with too many side effects of this medicine.
- You should not be using any medicine which may react with Shillaki. So, let the doctor know about all the round the clock medicines that you are using.
- Do not use this medicine along another medicine which can be used for treating rheumatoid arthritis.
- Make sure that all the ingredients used in this medicine are completely safe and you are not allergic to any of them.
- Talk to the doctors about the use of this Shillaki, when you visit any doctor after you have started using this medicine.
Side effects of this medicine
- Redness in the eyes
- Stomach upset
- Mild headache.